Celebrate the Season in Downtown Chula Vista!
The Chula Vista Starlight Parade is back Saturday, December 2 at 6 p.m. in the historic Third Avenue Village. This free family event is the perfect way to kick-off the holiday season!
Have fun celebrating the holiday season with your little ones at the Children’s Faire in Memorial Park! This year’s FREE special attractions include:
- Frosty’s Snow Hill from 2 to 5 p.m. where kids of all ages can play in the snow in Chula Vista
- Gingerbread bounce house
- Children’s Train
- Heart-pumping activities from Chula Vista Recreation including:
- Holiday ornament craft booth
- Clown Bean bag toss
- Santa’s Hat ring toss
- Putt Putt Golf
- Wreath throw
- Winter hoops – basketball
- Frosty’s Snowball toss
- Slippery slope – plinko game
- Ice Hole – disk toss
- STEAM fun from Chula Vista Public Library including:
- Visits with Santa and Mrs. Claus
- Snowball Catapults
- Science of Snow lab
- Balancing Partridges
- Static Snow
- Holiday-themed storybook circle
- Snack Alley where you’ll find anything from popcorn to tamales, wood-fired pizza, roasted corn, and so much more, there’s something for everyone to enjoy!
- Craft Faire featuring Chula Vista Art Guild, Squishy Toys, Chula Vista Art Guild, Ten Hands Gift House and more!
- 3 Punk Ales will have a special Mexican Mocha Stout beer and Chula Vista Brewing Company will have a Starlight Parade beer.